Sunday, April 17, 2011

the power of music

tonight i went with some ward buddies to sing at a local rest home.
they go every sunday, but this was my first time going.
usually my sundays are so packed, i have a hard time finding time to go with them.
but i cannot tell you how great it was!
all the old folks were so cute and were so happy to see us.
we sang all of my favorite hymns and i kept tearing up haha.
my favorite hymn is, "great thou art."
and when we sang that...wow, words cannot describe....
what i loved about after we would finish a song, was the smiles and watery eyes the residents would have.
the glow in them was amazing!
the power of music is so strong.
i'm very grateful for hymns and the gospel in my life.
it truly is such a blessing.
i have seen the gospel change people's lives and i love it.
i will be forever indebted to my Savior for all he has done for me.

if you are curious about my beliefs and religion..
go
HERE
or ask me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment