Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 AM blog post

So...I can't really sleep.
My stomach is twisiting and turning.
I don't know why.

Jake hit his 1 year mark last week!!!!!
I am SOOOO excited and proud of him.
I can't imagine how much strength and determination that missionaries have to have.
I'm glad that he is loving him time there.
 (Jake sent this picture today, for those of you who don't know, he is the one in the yellow tie.)

Kenna came over tonight and chilled with me.
I love that girl so much.
I've really gotten to know her over the past couple months, and I'm grateful for her more each day.
We went to Midnight Pizza and then shimmied back to my place and watched the Last Song.
She is so open and sincere.
She's the best. :) :)
 (Us at the Mindy Gledhill Concert)

I feel like my math class is purely going downhill.
I went and talked to my math prof today to ask him what else i can do.
I told him what I was doing and he said I was doing everything expected of me.
Which mad me kinda ticked, because I'm doing everything that is required of me and it's not enough.
So we'll see how that plays out.

I really miss Orem.
I painfully miss my family. I haven't been home in 8 weeks, which is REALLY long for me.
I can't wait for break, it will be awesome to see them.
I miss my best friend Katie a lot too.
It's really hard to be away from the ones you love.

(Day before I graduated, we went to Macey's at 2 AM for kicks and giggles. haha.)

Guy friends are the best.
Cameron, a friend from upstairs is an awesome friend to talk to.
It's sure nice to talk to guys rather than girls at times, they really put things into perspective.
Thanks Cameron for our 3:30 AM conversation. :)

I wanted to say though....
that guys that are really caring & care about to ask how you are doing...are SOOO sweet.

Ps. Facebook is super boring.

1 comment: