Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy.

I just had to write a post.
because...
I'm just HAPPY! :)

happy.
happy.
happy.

I am just loving life. I am loving who I am, my friends, my roommates, and just college in general.

There isn't an exact reason why I am.But here are a few:

Who I am: I'm grateful for me. Is that weird to say? I'm just grateful for who I have become. I feel like I truly know who I am now. I don't care about what people think about me and I dress, act and look the way I want. In High school, I always felt like I had to live up to some kind of social standard and that I couldn't be myself. But when I got to college, I decided to not care anymore. And I love that. I love who I am and I know God' plan. I know I just busted out a primary song. But really, I have never felt so good about myself ever. I'm eating well, working out, and doing the things I need to do. :)

My Family:
Oh how I miss them. Dad-I love when you write me emails when you get a minute at work. I love that. It's very special to me and it makes me feel very important. You always give me wonderful advice and have taught me to give my all in all that I do. Mom-I LOVE our conversations we have on a normal basis, even if it's not very long. I miss you more than words can say. You always bring peace to my soul. Jaker-I LOVE getting your letters every week. You have NO IDEA how proud of you I am. You are doing such a great thing and your letters are so powerful. I miss you all the time. Kate-Oh, those texts you send me throughout the day are so great. Even if they are random stuff like what you're doing in class, what you're eating, what your workout was that morning or other stuff like that. I love that you tell me you love me every day. Livvy Lou-You are sure growing up hun. I can't tell you how much I wish I could be there as you go through your first year of junior high. You really are growing up and are continually turning into a beautiful girl. I love when I get you to answer the phone. :) Haha.

McKenna Drew: Bay Bay Mck! Oh heavens. Where do I begin with you? I feel like we have a very interesting but strong friendship. I feel like we spend a lot of our time laughing together about the dumbest things, but then we have our long talks about life. The thing I love about you most is you are a listener. I feel like I can talk to you about anything and you will put in your two cents. And I really like that. I love being around you and I feel so happy when I am.



Hope Braithwaite: Oh Hope, there are so many reasons why I love you. But by far the biggest trait I love about you is how kind you are. I love that you aren't fake about it either. I love being with you because I never feel judged or feel bad about myself. You always seem to bring out the best in me. I feel like you love me just how I am. You are always bursting compliments at me, and I know they are genuine. Thank you for teaching me a wonderful lesson of kindness. Also, thank you for always being willing to drive us around town. :) Love you.



Dacy Pulsipher: Oh roomie, thank you for being you. Thank you for letting me be my crazy self too. You are a great girl. I love our inside jokes and our strange hilarious object hanging above our mirror. Thanks for being a great listener and being understanding. I really appreciate that. Love you.


Brianna Dickerson: My photographer, my friend, my pal. I love you so much. I wish you knew how much I love being your friend. I wish I could describe it. You have been so dear to my heart for a few years. I love going to your apartment and just seeing you. Being around you gives me flashbacks of high school and all the fun memories we have had together. I love that you call me Laurenita too. :) I LOVE it. You have always been a great example to me and I love laughing with you. Love you.



Betsy Reeves: OHH! BETHANY! Okay, I couldn't help it. Haha. You are one of my most down to earth..chillest (is that even a word? haha) girls I know. I love being around you because you don't have any of those fisty personalities and you don't bring drama wherever you go. It's so nice to be around you because you're not one of those, Me! Me! Me! kind of people either. You are very humble and wonderful. Love you.



Sundays: I LOVE them. Even though they seem to drag on for a long time, between our normal block, planning meetings and ward prayer...I still love them. I have started to jot down notes and impressions at church and I have really seen how the Holy Ghost has helped me in my every day life.



Meal Plans: it's nice to get in one good meal a day right? :) Especially when the food is edible. haha.

Snow: Yes, tis wet. Yes, tis cold. But it is beautiful and it reminds me of Christmas. It just makes me jump for joy.

I feel like I'm rambling. Haha. Probably because I am. Okay, I'm going to call it a night. Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! Thank you so much you are such an awesome friend and I am so glad I got to know you!

    ReplyDelete