Monday, November 22, 2010

Jon Schimdt

Jon Schmidt came to USU last night and it was AMAZING.
My friend Jordan and I went and had a blast.
He is an amazing pianist, it takes my breath away.
I just had to close my eyes a couple times because the music was so soothing.
It was nice to go to just a really chill mellow concert. The past couple ones I've been to have been major mosh-pitting haha. So it's awesome.
He played a lot of Christmas songs and ended with Silent Night.
What could be better? I love that song. It gives me the chills.
If you haven't heard him..check him out on YouTube.



 Thanks again Jordan, I had SO much fun! :) :)
 Jordan has "connections", so we got a picture with him. The lady that took the picture was clearly in a rush so it's super blury. But heck, it works. Pardon my chinese eyes. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment