Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3: Pictures of you and your friends.

On my last random post I blogged a lot about some of my closest friends that I have up here. These are pictures of my new friends that I have made at USU. Enjoy! Here are some pictures:

80's Dance: Me, Dacy, Hope, Kristy and McKenna:


Bear Lake Retreat: Eunice, Me and Chelsey:

At the Mindy Gledhill Concert: Eliza, Me, Trevor, MINDY, McKenna, Hope and Coonen.

Dacy and I with our Rock Children. Long story. Don't ask. Haha.

ISU VS. USU Football Game: Me, Brianna, Anna, Tara, Betsy and Tyler.

 Ice Blocking down Old Main for FHE: Keeley, Courtney, Brianna, AnJeanette, Mike, Nicole, Kristy, Andrew and Talia.

Photobooth Nights: Shayla, Me, Chris and Kristy:

Dying Betsy's Hair: Brianna, Me and Betsy:

After the Paint Dance: Chelsey, Natalie and I:
 Painting the Street: Nicole, Me and Dave.

At Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Hope, McKenna, Dacy and I:

Splatter Painting T Shirts: Dacy, Me, Berkley, and Trevor:

No comments:

Post a Comment