Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks ♥

I did a post awhile back giving thanks to..my family, my new friends at USU, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and a few other odds and ends.

But...
I didn't want to miss a Thanksgiving Post because I can't go ungrateful the day before Thanksgiving.

The love & friendship my sisters and I share. They died when they saw me! (I left a day early, without them knowing). It was awesome seeing their faces! I'm so grateful for them. They are such great sisters and they love having me home. I would do ANYTHING for my sisters, I would give up my life for them in a heartbeat. I love you Kate and Livvy! :)

Jake's amazing example. Most of you that read my blog, know I have a brother serving an LDS mission in Chile. He is so humble and gives everyday his all. All of his letters are full of happiness and love. All his letters show how much he loves our Savior and his gospel.

My parents. I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for my parents. I'm grateful that they are still together, that they had a temple marriage, and raised us kids in the gospel. It truly is a blessing. I love that my dad shoots me an email on a daily basis telling me how much he loves me and how I'm doing. I love talking to my mom about anything and everything...especially about boys. :) Haha! She's the best. They both exhibit unconditional love and service to everyone around them.


....To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment