Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 1: Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1. Turquoise is my favorite color.
2. I'm a Pre-Interior Design major at USU.
3. I have a bucket list. http://laurentheswimmer.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-bucket-list.html
4. I LOVE Spoon Me.
5. I HATE onions.
6. I wear the same two rings everyday. One, Turquiose and the other Tiger's Eye.
7. I LOVE looking at old houses. Especially Victorian.
8. I have photographed 2 weddings.
9. Never been kissed.
10. I LOVE wearing my hair in buns.
11. I hate stepping on wet floor when I'm wearing socks. It drives me nuts.
12. I take my camera everywhere.
13.I'm a nerd. I LOVE playing Sudoku and Scrabble.
14. I can't wear socks when I sleep.
15. I want to be a wedding photographer and wedding planner.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, this is such a cute blog.I love this post. You're so cute, and super ambitious! Keep it up. I would LOVE to follow this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete