Sunday, January 9, 2011

back in lovely but cold logan

i'm back.
it's bittersweet.
but honestly, more sweet than bitter. the bitter....just being away from my family and friends.
but it's all good.
i love logan and i'm right where i need to be.

i got in around 1 this afternoon and was greeted by my amazing friends; hope and kenna.
i lovvveee them sooo very much.
oh so yes, i've decided i brought up a lot of junk with me. but it's all good. hahaha.
i loved driving up to logan with my dad. i have missed him a lot. he's such a great dad.

i spent my afternoon hanging out with kenna and hope.
& visiting with angela, and ERIN (who just moved in), and charity, and the boys next door, and the girls in 112, and everyone else. haha. i feel like i have a huge family here and i love it sooo much.

oh and don't even get me started on how excited i am for my classes. they are going to be so awesome!
they are all interior design pre-reqs. i can't even handle it. hahaha.

well i gotta finish unpacking...but adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment