Wednesday, January 26, 2011

running & blood & shout out to mckenna

i'm sitting in the tsc right now...
watching people donate blood.
kind of freaking me out.
i'm giving blood next week for my first time....
maybe something magical will happen that i don't have enough iron or something.
or maybe faint?
but that would be WAY worse.
i just don't do well with needles and watching my own blood.
we'll see though right....?

do they have to have this huge massive garbage can next to where people are giving blood?
it makes me think that it's a puking station.
& those chairs...could they look anymore uncomfortable? haha.

anyways.
sorry for my.....blood tangent

to get off the whole giving blood topic, i went on an amazing run yesterday 
with my friends hope and kenna.
they are currently training for a marathon for middle of may!
i'm so excited for them!
i hope to do a half marathon in may'ish.
or later....
i'm not a runner AT ALL.
i ran 3 miles last night...UP the huge hill USU is on.
pain---ful.
but really fun and great!
oh ps. shout out to mckenna drew.
she sent me the sweetest text of my life last night.
i wanted to share it...((hopefully she's okay with that.))

"thank you so much for everything, lauren. you seriously make me feel so much better about myself and i love having talks with you and hanging out with someone with such big goals and is so happy all the time."

i really appreciate that, kenna.
i really hope that you feel and know how beautiful you are all the time.
i love knowing that we share the same beliefs and passions.
i love that you make me feel amazing and special!
i really just can't explain how blessed i am for you.
you are truly one of my best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment