Sunday, January 16, 2011

i have some killer awesome friends

 
katie "dawn" swain: my bestest best friend in the world. i love her soo much. it's been rough not having her at usu with me. but she's planning on coming up here next year. she is such a fantastic girl. there is so many great thing about her, but some of her best is her smile & her hilarious unique personality. love you sista! (not literally) haha.
 
beth "bethalicous" berry: i love this girl so much. even though we didn't go to the same high school and going to different colleges now. she has always been one of my greatest friends. we were tight in junior high school and we still are. she is from missisippi (yeah messed up that spelling) and just has the funniest personality ever.
heather "heathbar" schramm: i finally got to see heather over christmas break. before break, i hadn't seen in her in easily 4 or more months. i also didn't go to high school with her, but we've still managed to make times to hang out when i'm in town. she is one of the sweetest cutest girls ever.
 
betsy "bethany" reeves: one of my bestest friends in the world. she is sarcastic like me and she makes me die of laughter every time i'm with her. she has a really chill personality and is always understanding. she's the best. :)
 
brianna "bri" dickerson: my gorgeous brianna. another one of my bestest friends.  i sure love her. she is always nice to everyone, even if she has a tad of sarcasm here and there. she always makes me feel great when i'm around her. and she also loves to feed me. hahaha. love you babe!
 
mckenna "kenna"..."baby mck" drew: she is probably my closest friend i have met at usu. she and i are always hanging out and talking. we go to lunch all the time together and i love being around her. i'm really lucky to have her in my life. she's amazing!! we have the greatest talks ever.
 
hope braithwaite: another one of my closest friends i have met at usu. i haven't seen her very much lately  (which is rare) haha. but i guess the whole first week of the semester has us both really busy. i love hope so much though. she is thee nicest person i have ever met. she never talks bad about others and is so genuine.


p.s. there are many more of you that i love, so please don't feel forgotten. i love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That picture of you and McKenna is gorgeous!! You look amazing! Teased hair does you well :)

    ReplyDelete