Monday, January 17, 2011

library grandpas and creepers

first off...
i now have 11 followers.
i'm really stoked!
thank you,  followers & even those that check out my blog here and there. 

so i'm in the library sketching for classes & i'm not getting anywhere.
i can't really focus or anything....

 
((pardon the random picture of me, i try to have a picture with every post..so here you go, i guess.))

i was sitting by an old grandpa who i thought would die at my very feet. he coughed every 5 seconds and coughed for what seemed like a minute....and this cough was a cough of death. and then he was breathing deep like a ravenous bear. it kinda freaked me out....

& then this older guy waved at me & i was afraid he would come over and talk to me...that was way weird. what is with my pyscho library adventure?

& also my teachers never sent me an email telling me my hw and none of my friends know what we are supposed to do either. oh well. hahaha.

but, to date back to yesterday.
church was great.

i really love my student ward ((singles ward))
we had the missionaries from our area speak, and they both gave fantastic talks. 
i don't have my church notebook on me, but when i get home, i'll fill you in on
what stood out to me.
& then we had a high council member talk about SEX with us. that was kind of weird. not that the topic is "sick" or "gross" it was more just awkward. i guess that is something that college students have to work on, thank goodness not me.
haha.

well sorry for the randomness today. i love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment