Tuesday, January 18, 2011

just more about me :)

1. Your favorite song:
toss up...it's currently between iris by goo goo dolls or hear you me by jimmy eat world.

2.Your favorite movie:
i can't pick just one! to name a few....dan in real life, italian job, some chick flicks, star trek.

3. Your favorite television program:
everybody loves raymond, monk, bones, gilmore girls, and anything on hgtv.


4. Your favorite book:
i love the diary of anne frank. but i wouldn't consider that my favorite, i don't have one.


5. Your Favorite Quote:
i'm a quote junkie, i have a trillion quotes i love, but here are just a few:"whether you can or can't....you're right." -henry ford

"let us not be satisfied with just giving money. money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. so, spread your love everywhere you go." -mother theresa

"in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart." -anne frank

"don't compromise yourself. you are all you've got." - janis joplin

"Remember who you are." -dad

6. 30 of your top favorite things:
true friends, family, the lds church, water, my camera, blue skies, the beach, antique shops, laughing, cooking with my mom, pizza ((guilty pleasure)), sno shack, teaching swimming lessons, painting, service,  my singles ward, utah state, my sketching classes, going on family trips, going on runs, rock climbing, 4 wheeling, singing loud in the car, smiling at strangers, my phone, memories, painting my toes, driving, and meeting new people.

7. Pictures that makes you happy:


 l-r (top row)--beth and i ((i love that girl soooo much)) & my sisters and i at 7peaks & me, betsy, bri and ashley at the usu v. weber game, row 2-left to right: my parents & kenna/hope/me right before the 80's dance & dacy, me, kenna, hope, jonathan, and kristy! and because i'm a pyscho and like my stuff even, let's pretend a threw a picture of my brother in there. :)

8. A Photo that makes you sad:
it's bittersweet. this is my brother jake, he is currently serving an lds mission in chile. i miss him sooooooooo much but he's doing great and loves it there!
9. A photo you took:
((the coolest antique shop in logan))

10. A photo that makes you laugh:
betsy and i being creepers.
i love that girl.

11. A photo that was taken over ten years ago:
umm....they are all at home. 
12. A recent picture:
13. Something you are OCD about:
-I wouldn't say there is really anything that I'm OCD about.. ha ha.
14 Your favorite outfit:
umm..some killer jeans & probably my blue button up top or black lace shirt & my turquoise jewelry.
15 Your favorite shoes:either my black kicks or my sanuks. ((google em))

16. Where do you go to school:
utah state university :)

17. What are you majoring in:
interior design

18 Your dream house:
oh my. anyone that knows me well, knows this might be the hardest question you could ask me. i'm a sucker for old houses. but, if i had to pick..probably along the lines of a victorian style.

19. A song that makes your cry (or nearly):
jesus take the wheel.

20. Favorite picture/painting/art piece:
tooo hard. haha.

21. An unknown talent of yours:
i love math....shhhh.

23. A hobby of yours:
swimming! i love everything about it! it's my release.

24. A favorite treat your mom makes:
               aww! this is making me homesick! she makes this amazing homemade carmel popcorn!
25. Your day in great detail:
i woke up, went to my sketching class, sketched trees around campus, went to my architecture class, sketched more trees, went to the pool, went to dinner and now...i'm here! :)

26. Your worst habit:
clicking snooze at least 2 times before i get out of bed.

27. Biggest fear:
haha. probably being alone at night.

28. Whats in your purse?
wallet, chapstick, pens, notebook, lip gloss, phone, keys...pretty normal. haha.

29. Hopes, dreams, and plans for the new year:
-get into interior design program at usu ((it's highly competitive))
-keep working out every day.
-go on a study abroad next year.
-always be myself.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment